3/20/2012

Double Time, Part Deux

In my earlier post Double Time, I argued (I think persuasively) that CNN should consider me for the position of Anderson Cooper's inverse stunt double.

I have yet to hear from Mr. Cooper's people, so a friend of mine wrote an app (FaceFusion, for iOS) for the sole purpose of convincing them of the similarities and the possibilities. At least I think that's why he wrote the app. I can't imagine he'd have been motivated by anything so tawdry as profit or technological innovation.

Here are the some pictures to compare: Mr. Cooper (on the left), me (on the right), and an interesting and terribly disturbing blend of the two (in the middle).

I'll be waiting for their call. Operators are standing by.

1 comment:

Alan Greenblatt said...

That is very disturbing indeed. I have nothing useful to say here other than that is frightening how similar the 3 pictures are. Maybe you have some Vanderbilt blood in you...