11/09/2008

Video: Book Review

I waited anxiously for someone to post a review of When I am King... on Amazon, refreshing the page every few seconds or less. But no luck.

Clearly, I had to take matters into my own hands.

Here's a video 'review' that I've posted on Amazon. Sure, some might consider it tacky for an author to review their own book. But think of it more like an informed introduction to it. Or as an act of desperation.

I hope you find it as helpful in evaluating the book as I did.


2 comments:

Jon Rose said...

Nice Chet!!! Shoot a video is true dedication. Look for your upcoming endorsement at DrunkOnSoftware.com.

maya said...

Chet - I have been a missing reader for a while now but was so excited to learn that you are now a published author. So I won't even be wasting my time reading your blog. I am eagerly awaiting for Amazon to send me this book. Can't wait.