10/15/2008

Politicks me off

I'm not a political person, but I have to admit that the election season this year really has me going. In fact, I'd like to get involved in the process this year and do what I can to help the candidates market themselves to the public.

But frankly, everyone is tired of being bombarded with all of these "issues," "Town Hall meetings," and "debates." I think that what our society needs instead is more catchy slogans.

Here is some sample material that I'm trying to push. I haven't yet gotten a return call from the party headquarters, but it's probably just because they're busy right now. I expect to hear from them very soon.

In the spirit of fairness, I'm only taking on one party at a time. In fact, I'll limit it to one person at a time, just to make sure I get it right.

"Sarah Palin: Showing America that you no longer have to be a man to be incompetent in the White House."

"McCain and unAble, '08"

"Sarah for VP: The successes of the last 8 years will Palin comparison"

No comments: