2/14/2007

Have a Heart

Valentine's day is an important day for me, and I hope it is for you as well. After all, what other event is so engineered around rejection and heartache? Besides life itself, obviously.

Rather than go out and buy cards, I prefer to make my own. Here are some that I'll be giving out this year.


Roses are red
Violets are blue
Blah blah blah blah blah blah
Blah blah blah too
.

Be mine, dammit.




Of course, not everyone has a sweetheart, so traditional Valentines cards don't always work. But most people could probably find a use for this card:


Happy
Valentine's
Day


Be
Somebody
Else's.

Not Mine.


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I wouldn't pronounce the word "heartwarming" next to you and a microwave.

Anonymous said...

Here's a valentine made for you, Chet: :)

Bharath said...

Yuck! What a pleasant card (the one with the heart) !!