Everyone will buy my book.
From the avalanche of feedback I've had and the thousands of surveys my team has conducted, it is clear that The People demand a more readable format for the truly critical "When I am King..." treatises. Especially for reading when, er, resting in a restroom.
Or perhaps I just needed to see if I could publish a book slightly less geeky than my last one.
In any case, I've just published a collection of "When I am King" articles with the catchy title When I am King.... The book is everything that you've enjoyed in those blog postings and slightly more. Additional features unique in this book include:
- A stunning new cartoon, commissioned expressly for the cover of this book by a guest artist (me)
- New cartoon icon images for every single article, by another guest artist (me)
- Clever and helpful categorizations of the articles, which are coincidentally synchronized to work hand-in-hand with the Table of Contents
- A new Foreword, written expressly for this edition by a guest author (me)
- A new Backword section (possibly the first such section for any book ever, proudly setting a backwards precedent), also written expressly for this edition, also by a guest author (also me)
- Professional, or at least time-consuming, editing, resulting in numerous spelling correxshuns and grammaratical improvements
- Sophisticated 'type setting' for every article, through the use of a 'word processing program'
Additionally, there is this one-time offer: I agree to sign your book if you happen to run into me (and I survive the crash).
Note that the shipping costs hurt a bit if you're ordering just one copy, but that the per-copy shipping is less for larger orders. So order hundreds of copies to save big.
Meanwhile, I'll be busy working on the movie deal.