I can't even imagine that much land, but here's an attempt:
- It's a lawn that's bigger than you could mow with a weedwhacker. By the time you finish mowing it, it's probably time to start again.
- You could actually throw a frisbee from your property and have it land on your property (you can only manage this with a boomarang or a refrigerator in California). Of course, in Kansas they use a pitchfork instead of a frisbee, and the games don't last very long.
- You could have a conversation inside your house with the windows open and your neighbors couldn't hear you.
- You could call your property a "compound" and not "compact".
- You could fit an entire car dealership's worth of vehicles up on blocks in the lawn.
- It's bigger than the spread of a WIFI router.
- If this parcel were in California, you would probably get in your car to drive from one end to the other. During that drive, you would pass at least 5 cafes (3 Starbucks, 1 Peet's, and one local joint)